Tuesday 20 May 2008

Where does the time go?

Since my last post on here I seem to have had no time to spare at all. I've been working full time & been up to my ears in card orders. The first I'm not keen on but the second I'm really happy about lol.
We are having a visitor this evening. Pollyanna was at Surrey University with our older son & sort of adopted us as extra parents. She's a lovely girl but we've not see her for quite some time - really looking forward to it. Shame Brian won't be around to see her but he is in Spain with his wife & daughter. I have missed them a lot & can't wait till they get home at the weekend.
I have a lovely crafty day to look forward to as well. Several of us from the Imag-e-nation forum are going to Pippa's for the day. Not sure how much crafting will get done but no doubt there will be lots of laughter! Can't wait.
When I've got a bit more free time I'll get some images on here too. Hopefully soon lol.

Greta x

No comments:

 

Baby Gift Ideas
Baby Gift Ideas