Sunday 24 August 2008

Just a couple of cards



Not had time to post much although I have been making cards. These are just a couple I've done for orders & 1 I've done for my box. Used my lovely dandelion stamp again, pearly watercolours & Papermania 'Secret Garden' papers. I really like those & use them a lot.
Our granddaughter stayed over last night & at 6.30 I heard a little voice calling 'Hi Grandma' so I guess I'm in for a long day. Son & DIL are coming to lunch after they've done a boot sale to get rid of some of their clutter - so lovely roast beef dinner with all the trimmings is on the menu today - yum!

Thanks for visiting

4 comments:

Liz said...

All lovely cards Greta but particularly like your dandelion stamp.

Anonymous said...

Aww Greta
Your cards are lovely
Love Kath x x x

Joanie said...

Hello Buddy
Lovely cards as always, but for me the dandelion card is my favourite, love the colours you have used.
Sounds like a lovely dinner too!
Love Joanie xxxxxx

Unknown said...

Lovley cards Greta, especially the dandelion one, and the colours are great, well done xx

 

Baby Gift Ideas
Baby Gift Ideas