Thursday 18 September 2008

Manchester




I had a wonderful weekend thanks mainly to PeeJay for being my chauffeur. Without her I wouldn't have been there at all. Lots of chatting, laughter, eating, a bit of drinking, shopping & last but not least we did do some work! We laughed our way through John Townley's class & I didn't finish a single card. Paddy's class in the afternoon was less amusing but more intensive. I thoroughly enjoyed the new techniques I learnt in this class using stampbord. I love the little box we made although I didn't etch mine very much - was a bit frightened of spoiling it - lol. I also love my Mackintosh style rose brooch but not very sure about the other piece although it was interesting to make & I will try it again.
I'd appreciate any comments

Thanks for visiting

1 comment:

Joanie said...

What a lovely box Greta, I can see you making more of these
Love Joanie x

 

Baby Gift Ideas
Baby Gift Ideas