Saturday 4 October 2008

We had a lovely time in Devon

The weather was much better than the forecast although it did turn quite chilly but I love cold with bright sunshine. My favourite weather is hard frost with sunshine & yes I know some people think I'm crazy - lol! We did lots of walking & wore ourselves out. It's a very hilly area but worth climbing the hills for the spectacular views. I've not had time as yet to upload any pics or even take any of the Christmas cards I made while hubby was asleep lol. I will post some as soon as I get time. Spent most of yesterday evening replying to emails & messages & have had a request for some sample wedding invites. Hopefully that will come to something. Will post those too when I've made them lol.

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

 

Baby Gift Ideas
Baby Gift Ideas