Tuesday 30 June 2009

It seems a very long time



since I posted on here. It's not that I haven't been making cards - just my usual forgetting to take photos LOL I do have 2 to show today both for our lovely granddaughter. I can't believe she's going to be 4 at the weekend! One is from us & the other from Unkey Daves lol
We had a lovely time on our weekend away at Appleby Magna. Have a look at Pam blog to see where we stayed & what we got up to. It was slightly marred by the fact that Debs had to be taken to hospital.
I'm afraid Lily's magic wand didn't work on me because I have since discovered that I have a wedge fracture & am still in a fair bit of pain .

Thanks for visiting

2 comments:

Sylvia R said...

Greta these are beautiful xxx

Glad you had a wonderful time in Appleby Magna, and I hope your feeling a lot better xxx

Loads of Hugs
Sylvia R xxx

Joanie said...

Beautiful cards Greta
Love Joanie xxxx

 

Baby Gift Ideas
Baby Gift Ideas