Monday 11 January 2010

2010! How did that happen?




Happy New Year everyone. Where does the time go?. We had a busy lead up to Christmas with birthdays & parties so no blogging got done but lots of cards got made some of which will be posted here very shortly. I must show you here my absolute favourite birthday card - made of course by my darling granddaughter. I also have photos of some of the beautiful hand made Christmas cards we received from friends. I hope you enjoy looking at them.


Thanks for visiting

3 comments:

kath Teabelly said...

Greta There are some lovely
Cards there well done
and Happy New Year To You
and all your Family
love Kath x x x

Joanie said...

What beautiful Christmas Cards Greta, you have some very talented friends. I love your Birthday card, what a beauty, and certainly one to treasure. Well done Lily, I can see you having competition there Greta :))
Love Joanie xxxx

My'scardcorner said...

Fab selectin of cards Greta look forward to seeing more.
Myrax

 

Baby Gift Ideas
Baby Gift Ideas