Sunday 15 June 2008

Scouts


OH is chairman of our local scout group so I sometimes get asked to make cards for them. An opportunity to use my new'Bug'. Obviously used the Swiss dots folder but unfortunately the ribbon has not photographed very well. It is exactly the same colour as the pearlescent card & the fleur de lys. I made both cards the same so neither of the leaders thought they had a better card than the other - lol. I was quite pleased with the way they turned out.

Thanks for visiting

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Well done Greta, brill card hun, and glad you got to play with your new bug... many more happy buggings lol... xx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card Greta, I'm sure they'll both be well received! Love the colour you've used!

Liz said...

Love the card Greta, so pleased to hear you now have your cuttlebug. Hope you will have endless hours enjoying it.x

Bev said...

Just found your blog now Greta - and in the words of Arnie .... "I'll be back"!! lol

Fab cards hun, love this one - so striking

 

Baby Gift Ideas
Baby Gift Ideas