Sunday 13 July 2008

I have been given an award


by not 1 but 3 of my fellow bloggers & imag-e-nationers. Thank you very much Liz, Pam & Joanie. I need to have a think about who I am going to nominate for the award because pretty much every blog I read already has it. Guess some will get it again. lol.

The rules -
1.The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2.Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.


The blogs that inspire me & my choices are
Carol
Joanie
Pam
Jazz
Ger
Jak
Bev
I know Pam & Joanie that you both gave me this award but you do both inspire me so it had to be done. I also am certain that all these ladies have been awarded this before but if you don't want it again don't be so inspiring - lol :o))

Thanks for visiting

4 comments:

Carol said...

Awww THANK YOU

I was just waiting for some stickles to dry - should have finished watercolouring first but I didn't plan ... yet again lol!!

Thanks once again,
TC
Carol :)

Bev said...

Thank you so much Greta, you're a sweetie

PeeJay said...

Thank you Greta - it's very much appreciated. Not sure who I can award to myself again but I'll have a good think about it ....

Joanie said...

Hi Buddy
Thank you so much, you are very kind
Love Joanie xxxx

 

Baby Gift Ideas
Baby Gift Ideas