Friday 25 July 2008

A nice surprise!


I've been given another award! Thank you Carol .
The Rules
1. Only 5 people allowed
2.
4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3.One has to be new or recently new to your blog & live in a different part of the world
4.You must link back to whoever gave you the award
Quite simple really. It's a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.
It's going to be very hard to choose. I'll come back to this in a moment.
Right here goes - I choose to nominate Joanie, Liz, Jackie, Margaret & Chris


Thanks for visiting

3 comments:

Joanie said...

Hello Buddy
Thank you so much for my award, you are very kind (I think lol)
I shall add it to my Blog with pride!
Love Joanie xxxx

Margaret A said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me for this award Greta. I'll try and post it to my Blog and pass it on.

Liz said...

Hi Greta, from a fellow Aberdonian thank you so much for my award! x

 

Baby Gift Ideas
Baby Gift Ideas